The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast
(as of Dec 01,2023 00:00:48 UTC – Details)
Keto done instantly―the essential and official Instant Pot® cookbook
Savor deliciously healthy ketogenic meals in no time. The Keto Instant Pot® Cookbook combines a ton of tasty, low-carb recipes with the busy home cook’s favorite appliance. It’s the only authorized ketogenic diet Instant Pot® cookbook―so you can enjoy keto favorites that are ridiculously easy and fast to whip up.
Written for individuals and families who don’t have time to spare in the kitchen, this Instant Pot® cookbook brings much-needed convenience to ketosis. With whole-food recipes made for real people, this book means keto success is just an Instant Pot® away.
The ultimate Instant Pot® cookbook for keto recipes includes:
- Intro to keto―This book explains the basic guidelines of the diet and teaches you how to set the right macros to meet your weight-loss goals.
- More than 65 quick recipes―Most recipes require only 45 minutes to make from start to finish.
- Instant Pot® 101―Get step-by-step instructions and useful tips for using your favorite new cooking appliance.
Eliminate the stress of sticking to the ketogenic diet with The Keto Instant Pot® Cookbook―the go-to cookbook that makes keto speedy, easy, and yummy.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Savory Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
Serves 6 // Prep time: 10 minutes // Total time: 25 minutes
This is a lovely, easy dish starring shrimp, tomatoes, feta, and olives—a classic combination if there ever was one. Best of all, it requires almost no effort. A quick sauté right in the Instant Pot, add the shrimp, and cook. You can pour yourself a drink while you wait for this quick and tasty dinner, although it will be ready after you have only a sip or two—it’s that fast.
1. Preheat the Instant Pot by selecting Sauté and adjusting to high heat. When the inner cooking pot is hot, add the butter and heat until it foams. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add onion, tomatoes, oregano, and salt, and stir to combine.
3. Add the frozen shrimp.
4. Lock the lid into place. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to Low. Cook for 1 minute. When the cooking is complete, quick-release the pressure. Unlock the lid.
5. Mix the shrimp in with the tomato broth.
6. Allow the mixture to cool. Right before serving, sprinkle with the feta cheese, olives, and parsley. This dish makes a soupy broth, so it’s great over mashed cauliflower.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon garlic
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more as needed
1 ½ cups chopped onion
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 pound frozen shrimp (21–25 count), peeled
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
½ cup sliced black olives
¼ cup chopped parsley
Publisher:Rockridge Press (March 20, 2018)
Item Weight:1.1 pounds
Dimensions:7.4 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches